things I’m excited about coming up:
* seeing my San Diego brother today.
* All the great Advent music for church. So many great tunes of the season, some old, some new, some bright, some blue. Breaking out some really old chants and even … (drumroll please, j. adam) … A ROUND! I LOVE rounds! makes me think of campfires and s’mores! and I LOVE s’mores! can we pass out s’mores for church? ok, no.
* GRAND ILLUMINATION… highlight of my year, no pun intended. it’s such a bangin’ time… that pun was intended.
* Christmastown at Busch Gardens. Yea, it’s cheesy, But it’s good cheesy.
things I’m not excited about
* buying tickets to see a show … twice… on accident. woops.
* getting yelled at by a friend who thought I was spreading a rumor… as if i have the time to talk about anyone else but ME! pshaw!
* missing the annual turkey roll-ups with Sen
* getting rejected for the third time this year. by men. but only one of these applies to dating.
* ending this blog on a down note.
So I won’t…