On this day let’s agree to …
- Respect our mutual freedoms
- Not argue with others in hostility for thinly cloaked agendas
- Embrace and seek to understand our differences
- Pour our hearts out for the good of the many
- Forego our own sense of entitlement for that of the hurting and wounded
- Take pride in our community, its well being, and in ALL our neighbors
- Accept our share of the responsibility for everything that happens from here out
- Give back everything we don’t need and reevaluate what we do need
- Turn people on to what is good and right and a better way
- Fight for others
Happy 4th! Be blessed!
Oh and come hang out with me if you’re in the area!!
The Crust, Richmond Road, 7-9pm
Robin & the J Bird and friends 🙂