– I am a wife, mother, stepmom, daughter, sister, friend, hack musician, writer/blogger, but most importantly, a child of the King.
– I live in Prince George County, Virginia, one of the prettiest places I’ve lived and that includes Long Island, New York City, Denver, Los Angeles, and Williamsburg, VA, which used to be one of the prettiest.
– I was born in South Korea, adopted at the age of 6 months-ish in 1974.
– I got married at the age of 39 for the first and last time.
– I got pregnant at the age of 39 and had my first baby at the age of 40! I then proceeded to have baby 2 at the age of 41.
– I have the greatest man ever for a husband. He is a PCA Teaching Elder and currently the Pastor of River’s Edge Bible Church in Prince George, Virginia.
Thanks for reading. I can only hope that what you read serves you well, that you hear something of the Grace I have come to know, and that you “leave this space” challenged, renewed, encouraged, and loved!